The smell of cookies baking in the oven instantly warms up the house. Don’t rely on boxed mixes to make those cookies. Chocolate cookies made from scratch don’t take a lot of time, and they’re sure to please the whole family.
2-1/4 c. flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 c. softened margarine (or butter)
1/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (3.5 oz) package of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
2 c. chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine the flour and baking soda in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
3. Combine softened margarine (or butter), sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract and pudding mix in a larger bowl. Once completely mixed, beat in the eggs.
4. Stir in your flour mixture gradually. Once combined, mix in your choice of chocolate chips.
5. Place the cookie dough in balls at least an inch and a half apart from each other. Bake for about 10 minutes or until browned. Let them cool before serving and enjoy.