1 c. All-Purpose flour
2 Beaten Eggs
pinch of sea salt
1. Whisk together the flour and salt in a medium bowl.
2. Making a well in the flour. Crack open each egg and drop into the well, lightly beat eggs with a fork and slowly incorporate the flour into the beaten eggs until thoroughly mixed together.
3. Drop dough out onto a lightly floured board and knead for 3 minutes until smooth.
4. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Take dough out of refrigerator and roll out on your floured counter to 1/8 inch thickness (very thin) and cut noodles with a pizza cutter. Cut as long or as wide as you desire.
6. Once noodles are cut let dry on counter for 24hrs. When noodles are completely dry store in an air-tight container in your pantry for one month or freezer for up to 3 to 4 months. Just be sure to thaw your noodles out before cooking.